Our work is underpinned by our guiding principle of complete customer satisfaction. We are committed to having well trained and supported staff and to developing and maintaining an open and accountable culture that is fair and reasonable in dealing with its clients.
How you can help us help you
– To help us help you we ask you to:
– tell us if you have special needs so we can accommodate them
– treat our staff with courtesy and respect
– provide us with all requested information and details of changes in your circumstances in a timely manner
– not offer gifts, money or other favours to our staff .
We will provide you with a quality service where we:
– identify ourselves
– treat you with courtesy and respect
– are fair and reasonable
– give you clear, accurate, timely and relevant information or help you find it
– collect, store, use and disclose your personal information only in accordance with the law.
Our Service Standards
Our Charter provides an overview of our service commitment. We are committed to service delivery that is timely, open and accountable, and responsive to your needs.
We use other organisations to deliver a number of our services. We monitor the quality of these specific services against agreed contracted standards.
Compliments And Complaints Policy
If you are unhappy with a service that we provide or fund, we want to know. Your compliments and complaints provide us with information to help improve the quality of our services.
Our Compliments and Complaints Policy ensures that we process all compliments, complaints and suggestions in a consistent way and that we address them appropriately.